Located in Kuranda, a 35 minute drive from Cairns, Queensland is where you will find KUR-Cow Farm, covering over 626 hectares, and surrounded by tropical rainforest tablelands. A true working cattle station experience awaits.
KUR-Cow Farm has Ultimate Aussie Farm Experience & Adventure Options include:
- Mini Animal Farm – With all the farm animals you’d expect plus more! Hands on experience – Learn to milk a cow, check the chicken hatch for eggs, hand feed our poddy calves, pet our ponies.
- Cattle & Horse Show – Watch as our experienced riders demonstrate the Western Style of horse riding used in the horse and cattle show arena.
- Hayride – Enjoy our unique Hayride where you can hand feed our gentle cattle, learn more about our varied range of beef cattle.
- Certified Organic Farm – Take a pleasurable walk through our certified organic farm. Here at KUR-Cow we grow a veritable range of fruits and vegetables.
- Aussie KUR-Cow Restaurant – Enjoy the KUR-Cow style buffet lunch or try one of our premium pasture fed or Wagyu steaks overlooking a picturesque mountain range.
- Horse Riding – Take a guided horse ride with our experienced handler around the KUR-Cow trail.
- ATV – Quad Bike From beginner to experienced rider, our KUR-Cow quad bike leader will take you on a thrilling trail ride through rainforest and the open plain.
Shuttle Bus is provided from Kuranda Village daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
Kur-Cow Barnwell Farm is for all families to enjoy!