Kuranda Restaurants & Cafes
Leisurely meals in relaxed surroundings, with charming views add to the pleasures of good food and superb Australian wines and beers. The village’s cafes and coffee shops give the town its laid back ambiance, offering tropical taste sensations to suit the most discerning taste buds.
Kuranda: Restaurants & Cafes
Frogs Restaurant & Catering
Kuranda Rainforest Coffee
Kuranda Rainforest View Restaurant
Other Kuranda Restaurants & Cafes
- Barron Falls Hotel – Relax on the deck with Rainforest Views. Restaurant, Bottle Shop,Gaming, TAB. Lunch specials from $10.00 daily. Air conditioned lounge for your comfort. Ph: (07) 4093 7203
- Kuranda’s Cyber Cafe – Awesome, delicious, wow & soooo yummy” is what our customers tell us! Pizza, fish & chips, Vegetarian, salads, burgers, fresh juice, milkshakes, coffee & local ice-cream, Ph: (07) 4093 7576
- Cassowary Cafe – down at the Original rainforest Markets , fresh wraps, churros and twisty potatoes.
- Kuranda Village Cafe Bar & Grill – Open 6am. Gluten free meals, Burgers include Crocodile, Emu, Kangaroo, Barramundi, Swagman, Vegetarian and Salads. Beer, wine & spirits. Ph: (07) 4093 9399 • mobile 0412 341 500
- Lan’s Vietnamese Restaurant – The freshest food in Kuranda, made with love. For traditional Sai-gon Pho Vietnamese Cuisine including soup, noodles, rice & spring rolls. Everything cooked fresh. Ph: (07) 4093 7399
- Petit Cafe Creperie – Experience a little taste of France with our wide selection of gourmet crepes, savoury or sweet, prepared with the finest of produce. (Gluten free options) Mobile: 0421 799 131
- Queen Bee Garden Cafe – Tree top terrace and the prettiest café in town. Check out our unique plant forms. Mobile:0401585055
- Sprout Cafe – in the “red house”. Fresh juices, vegetarian & vegan food, good coffee. 4093 8256
- The Windmill Cafe – Great food and good times with everything prepared fresh daily. Gourmet sandwiches, bagels, cakes and ice-creams. Fresh juices and smoothies are our specialty. Ph: (07) 4093 9466
- Falafelicious – falafels made from scratch, freshly made lemonade, at the Original Markets
- Sweet Gossip – Authentic French pastries and savoury tarts, freshly made bread rolls – get there early! At the Original Markets.
- Jungle Juice – Juice, cakes, freshly cut coconut, coffee. Original Markets
- Sushi Momji – Traditional Japanese cuisine . Original Markets
- Warung Bamboo – Traditional Indonesian cuisine. Original Markets
- Miss Saigon – Traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Coondoo Street.
- Kuranda Hotel – A Top Pub in a magical part of Australia. Great Menu, from the best of Pub Food to the North’s only Smokehouse Foods. Coondoo Street. Phone: 07 4093 7206
- German Tucker – The FAMOUS GERMAN TUCKER offers the wurst lunch in town. For lunch in the tropics, authentic German tastes, Kaseknac/Brat/ Weib/ Boch Wurst. . Kuranda Village Centre. Therwine Street. Phone (07) 4093 7398
- Annabelle’s Pantry – Annabelle’s FAMOUS pies, locally made and baked fresh daily. Selling a multiple varieties of fresh pies including our pouplar kangaroo pie. We also have fresh cakes, coffees, cold drinks and yummy ice cream. Phone (07) 4093 7605
- Trading Post – Tourist complex comprising a licensed 300 seat Restaurant, a 150 seat Side-Walk Cafe, Souvenir Shop, Foreign Currency Exchange and historical photographic museum. Phone: 07 40937166
- Kuranda Verandah – Family restaurant situated in the Rainforest Accommodation Park. Closed Wednesdays. Phone: 0438853434
- Cafe Mandala – A vibrant cafe offering culinary delights.Healthy food, fresh juices & good vibes! Phone: 40939946
- Red House Cafe (formerly Kuranda Coffee Republic) – Back of Red House, verandah, great coffee. Limited food options.
For more information on Kuranda’s restaurants and cafes, please contact the Visitor Information Centre on (07) 4093 9311 or firstname.lastname@example.org