Kuranda Markets – Heritage Markets
Established for over 20 years, come and enjoy the market in the rainforest! Open every day from 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM, attractions at the Kuranda Heritage Market include:
- Souvenirs – from toys to well-priced opals, boomerangs, Authentic and locally painted Didgeridoos with free lessons available for everyone.
- Local Art & Crafts – from timber to precious metals, jewellery, fashion garments to puzzles.
- Native Wildlife – see Australian birds and animals in their natural habitat with visits to BirdWorld, Koala Gardens and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
- Food & Drinks – snacks, sit-down meals, tasty vegetarian, a tropical beer garden, experience lunch at Frogs Restaurant.
- We also offer a Free Coach Trip from the Skyrail and Scenic Railway Terminal – start your day at the markets and stroll back downhill to enjoy the Village of Kuranda.
- Entertainment – from the extreme to the cultural, organised or just happening!
- Kuranda hand made croc leather goods
- Kuranda hand made kangaroo fur products
- The Worlds hottest chillies
Address: 2/4 Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda, QLD 4881.
For more information on Kuranda’s markets, please contact Adrian on 0400 038 631